- Glossy yellow polyester powder.
- RAL: 1021
- Curing: 190 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes
- Gloss level = >90%
- Recommended thickness = 2.5 - 3.5 mils (0.06 - 0.08 mm)
- Theoretical coverage = 5 square meters per Kg
- Specific gravity = 1.25 - 1.75
- Average particle size = 35 - 45 μm
- Pencil hardness(ASTM D3363 ) : H – 2H
- Direct and reverse impact (ASTM D2794) : > 50kg.cm
- Salt spray Resistance ( ASTM B117, 1000hrs) = No blistering
- Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247,800 hrs) = No blistering or loss of adhesion
- Storage = Under dry conditions, good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 25 C, humidity < 60%.
- Indoor and outdoor use
NOTE: the colors in the picture are for reference only, please relay on the RAL code.
Verniceapolvere.it Series is a thermoset powder coating with glossy finish, based on saturated polyester resins specially selected for exterior use and largely exceeding standards for indoor use. It is formulated to give properties of excellent clarity and flow-out besides outstanding resistance to ultra-violet light and atmospheric aging.
Our powder provides properties of scratching and scuffing resistance to polished or plated metallic articles, serves a protective and decorative function when applied as topcoat over a metallic or antique base coat.